Test your sun safety knowledge.
0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
To continue the course you must achieve a score of 80% or higher. You have 2 more attempts. Please review your incorrect answers for a chance to re-take the quiz.
Congratulations on your score. Please click the green ““click here to continue”” button below.
2. 1 blistering sunburn during youth or adolescence increases a person’s chances of developing skin cancer by:
3. What is the difference between UVA and UVB Rays
4. If it’s cloudy campers don’t need to wear sunscreen
5. Regardless of skin colour it is important to practice sun safe behaviours
6. A base tan is healthy?
7. SPF 100 offers 3 times the protection of SPF 30?
8. The suns UV rays cannot penetrate a window
9. Melanoma and skin cancer can be diagnosed in youth?
9. Which of the following items are key to sun safe practices at the lake?
When should campers and staff wear sunscreen?